R.I.P Legend

𝘉𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰
Dazzling, extraordinary, a genius, and a household name in many countries -- the footballer who made me fall in love with the game -- Diego Maradona no more!
Shocking news. Did not see this coming despite his health issues.
I grew up watching the legend; we have been so lucky to have been born in the same era as the rockstar of football - the greatest footballer of all time - not just because he's died, 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀!.
I will always remember watching Maradona 'LIVE' on TV when he scored that amazing solo goal and his 'Hand of God' header against England, in the 1986 World Cup.
One of my greatest heroes, the game's most gifted players, Maradona boasted a combination of flair, flamboyance, vision, and speed which mesmerized fans.
He will forever remain one of the most famous and best football players ever!
Thank you for the genius...what a life to have lived. 𝗥.𝗜.𝗣 𝗟𝗲𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗱 – 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻!

Newer Post Older Post Home