Premier League 2023: My Prediction

Football, Premier League, Indian Football

𝘉𝘺 𝘎𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘰 / 𝘒𝘶𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵

While the attention in India has now shifted from ISL to the IPL (Indian Premier League Cricket), the English Premier League, remains by far, the most followed sports news focus. 

No doubt about it, my favorite as well.

With about 10 matches of the season left, the League is set for an interesting finish.

There are only 4 points separating the bottom half of the table. Perhaps it is the least amount of points at this stage that I have ever seen in the Premier League.



Everyone wants to play with the table after every round, I can’t hide my imagination & fantasy either.

The final round matches of the campaign will be played on 28 May 2023. 

Here’s my prediction of the Final Premier League Table after the final 38 rounds. The basis of this prediction is my knowledge & analysis of the past rounds.

FINAL POSITION

1. Arsenal
2. Man City
3. Man United
4. Liverpool
5. Brighton
6. Newcastle
7. Chelsea

RELEGATION

18. Everton
19. Nottingham Forest
20. Bournemouth

𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 -- 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟳 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟯.

Newer Post Older Post Home