WhatsApp Jingles

By Gasper Crasto / Kuwait -- 21 July 2021

Personally, I never thought my life was interesting enough to be snooped, till a couple of my alien friends messaged me on WhatsApp.

“Your DP is interesting!” one of the guys said while another one said, “I love your jingles!”

DPs and jingles. You know, my clock is not always ticking. But it was not hard to google and find out.

The most popular phrase DP acronym stands for ‘display picture’. It is the way to refer to someone's profile picture on social media.

That set me going.

“Let me Wikileak people and check their jingles,” I said to myself. And lo, here I am, with the best.

Some of my friends, I have noted, are going above and beyond with their WhatsApp DP, & especially their profile status, sprinkling it with spice, humor, and well…honesty.

You are sure to get a laugh reading a few selected ones, so go ahead and read the most innovative ‘status quotes’. Not necessarily funny, but definitely on the creative and informative side.

FYI, the best bit about profile status is that, it has to be ‘concise, intelligent and captivating’ so hold on to your hats to read the most original, shortest, brightest, and best freakin’ privacy ‘stats’ that I have compiled from my WhatsApp.

Adv Pratima Coutinho - I believe in Karma - U Do Gud U Get Gud💕

Agnelo Lobo (Goa) - Minha Grande Familia❤️❤️❤️

Bilal Arshad (Bangalore) – I want to live on Mars

Domnic Araujo (Kuwait) РAmi Kalapurkar Niz G̵ykar

Dr. Bilal Sheth (Ahmedabad) - Learning today, leading tomorrow.

Edward Verdes (Saudi Arabia) - WhatsApp calling not working here - try messenger.

Edwin Gracias – Faith can move mountains; doubt can create them.

Eusebio Fernandes (Kuwait) - Victory is a goal, determination takes you there.

Gasper Crasto – Being Alive is the Meaning..!

Jules Alberto (UK) - If I make time for you doesn’t mean I’m free, rather I care🤗

Jules Barreto (UK) – In Madagascar with King Julian.

Kenneth Zuzarte (Mumbai) – God, save us all from the pandemic.

(Late) Frankie Pires – YOLO: You Only Live Once

Lawrence Viegas (Sharjah) – Success is a fight between you and yourself.

Oscar Fernandes (Goa) – Always Love your mother, you won’t get another.

Remus Gomes (Goa) – Work for your own self.

Romaldo Gomes (Goa) - Life is Beautiful, it’s now-o-never.

Roseferns (Goa Tiatr Legend) – Dhonia, amkam pasiens ani boll dhi.

Sidney Gracias (Goa) – Live with dignity, or die.

Tiago Fernandes (Kuwait) - I thank God for my life.

Tommy Boy (UK) - Whoever claims to love God, yet hates a brother is a LIAR.

Wilson Mazarello (Goa) – Committed to my art – Tiatr.

Zefererino Dias (Goa) – Always busy doing nothing.

If you have a funny, creative, or other interesting privacy note, please update in the comments.

Newer Post Older Post Home