R.I.P Irfan


By Gasper Crasto

Sad to note the untimely death of talented Indian actor Irfan Khan who featured in famed Hollywood movies such as ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, ‘Life of Pi,’ ‘Jurassic World’, etc, apart from a number of Hindi films.

Just the other day we saw his Hindi movie ‘Piku’ opposite our legend Amitabh Bachchan, and Deepika Padukone. 

It is rare that I watch films other than of my idol Shahrukh Khan😀 these days but I was so impressed by Amitabh and Irfan’s acting that I saw the complete movie.

Struck by rare cancer, Irfan succumbed to his fate within a couple of years.

According to news, “I have surrendered” were some of the words that Irrfan expressed during his last days.

I hear people complaining about how bad their situation is or how terrible work is or about how hard it is to exercise. Work and exercise may seem like such trivial things ... until your body doesn’t allow you to do either of it.

Remember there are MORE aspects to good health than the physical body. 

I just want people to stop worrying so much about the smaller stresses in life and try to remember that we all have to REMAIN SURRENDERED TO GOD!

Newer Post Older Post Home