'The Day of the Jackal' Returns

Donald Trump Saved by God

By Gasper Crasto

Quite a week since the assassination attempt on former American President Donald Trump on 13th July '24.
I have been going through the news and have some thoughts.
But am afraid to pen down everything here for fear of a backlash from my 'secret service' friends who follow & spy on me, and ofcourse read meat random.😜
As we know, Trump was almost killed; it might have been a tragedy if the shooter hadn’t missed.
Well, whenever a celebrity dies, people rush to post heartfelt sympathies & tributes, personal tales, and black-and-white photos.
But in Trump’s case, there were so many jokes that people made probably because many hate him so much that they wished it went the other way. Not me.
Donald Trump’s words ‘God alone’ saved my life, touched me. 𝗣𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗚𝗼𝗱.
I believe it’s a great testimony of a living God, and I guess no American President has done that before.
𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘿𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙈𝙋
At the exact millisecond when the bullet was speeding his way to strike him dead, Trump turned his head to look at a projected chart on illegal immigration.
The attempted assassination has now allowed Trump to ascend into political heaven where his rape judgments, civil fraud allegations, and charges for espionage, sedition, and electoral racketeering are almost overseen that the electorate is happy to forgive.
The fact is, there are so many ‘illegal’ immigrants in USA, especially from the catholic country of Mexico, and from India and Goa as well.
When President Trump gets elected later this year, which I believe he will easily in place of ‘Sleepy Joe’ Biden, he’s going to be a changed man – becsuse he has already got his warning -- never again to look at the ‘illegal’ chart.
𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝙊𝙁 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝘼𝘾𝙆𝘼𝙇
Well, the whole thing has refreshed my memory from another age.
One of my favorite authors during college days has been Frederick Forsyth. I find a lot of similarity between Trump’s shooting and his novel The Day of the Jackal, a political thriller about a professional assassin who tries to kill Charles de Gaule – the President of France.
I have seen the movie adapted from the novel as well; however, the novel will remain a thriller for its microscopic details.
Have a look at the 2 videos – similarity in assassination attempts – on Donald Trump, & Charles de Gaule.
_____

Newer Post Older Post Home